Hello, Friends Here Today I’m With New Post About “Oppo F9 Specifications & Review“. In This post, I Will Tell You Specifications And Review About Oppo F9. So Read This Full Post and Have A look on The Future.
OPPO F9/F9 Pro Specifications
• Display: 6.3-inch 19.5:9 aspect ratio Full HD+ LTPS IPS display
• Resolution: 2280 x 1080 pixels (90.4% screen to body ratio)
• Dimension: 156.7 x 74 x 8 mm
• Weight: 169 g
• SIM: Dual SIM
• Chipset: MediaTek MT6771 Helio P60
• CPU: Helio P60 SoC
• OS: Android Oreo 8.1 (ColorOS 5.2)
• GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
• RAM: 4 GB /6 GB
• Internal Storage: 64GB (expandable up to 256GB)
• Front Camera: 25 MP with f/2.0 aperture
• Rear Camera: 16 MP + 2 MP with f/1.85 aperture and LED flash
• Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, GPS, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi, USB OTG
• Other: Fingerprint Scanner
• Battery: 3500 mAh with VOOC Flash Charge
• Available Colors: Sunrise Red, Twilight Blue, Starry Purple
Review Of Oppo F9
This Is A a Very Good Smart Phone With High-End Specifications. This Phone Highlight Feature is 5Mins Charge And 2Hrs Talktime Which Is Really Very Amazing. The Water Drop Natch Is Amazing With The 6.3″ Gorilla Glass Display.. And Also The phone Design Is Very Attractive But It’s Plastic Build. MediaTek Helio P60 Shows it’s Best Performance In This Phone. This Phone Is Also Good For Gaming Purpose. This Phone Can Play PUBG At High Settings Easily at Playable FPS. There Is a Dedicated SD Card Slot.
Why Should You Buy This Phone?
Here Are Some Points That Tells You to Buy This Phone.
- If You Are Looking Best Selfie Phone Then You Should Go For Oppo F9
- Looking For Amazing Look and a beautiful Notch Display.
- If You are Searching For Phone which Gives you more battery life in little charge.
- For Camera.
Why Should You Not Buy This Phone?
Here Are Some Points That Tells You Not to Buy This Phone.
- This Is Poly Carbonate and Plastic Cheap Build.
- No 4K Recording Features.
- Micro USB Used There is No Type C Port.
So, This was The Post Hope You like it.